Collage Arts are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By visiting collage-arts.org you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of Data Protection, the data controller is Preeti Dasgupta, Data Protection Officer.
Personally identifiable information may be collected by Collage Arts when you voluntarily fill in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, registering interest in our studios or courses, participating in online discussion boards or other social media functions on our website, entering a competition or survey, or when reporting a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, company information and financial/credit card information.
We may collect and process the following data in regards to each of your visits to our website, ie: technical information including IP address, browser type/version, time zone, plug-in types/versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date/time), pages you viewed or searched for, page responses times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us on [email protected].
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, supplier and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Disclosure and Barring agencies for the purpose of assessing your suitability as a trainer, tutor or advisor in our programmes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of business, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Collage Arts, our clients, or others.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at: [email protected].
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and associates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
Any access request will be processed within one month from the date we receive the request. Please contact [email protected] for further details.