ECLN – European Cultural Learning Network
Arising from the experience of Euro-Aspire, Collage Arts has been working with a number of partners, new and old, across the European Union to develop a more strategic approach to sharing know how and supporting trainers in the non – formal learning sector in the creative and cultural industries.
Collage Arts has been successful with a new, 3-year project to build a European Network for Cultural Learning (ECLN), in which we will:
– Identify the current qualification routes across Europe that are relevant to the field of Cultural Learning;
– Review the occupational roles performed by Europe’s Cultural Learning Practitioners;
– Develop new professional qualifications for Cultural Learning professionals;
– Create a new web-based Observatory to share information, practice, research, and expertise across the sector;
– Establish a new European Association of Cultural Learning (EACL).
The new Network project will start with 12 partners from 11 countries (together with a further 20 associate partners, bringing 3 additional countries) and includes:
– Collage Arts, UK (lead)
– Rinova, UK
– Associazione Culturale Mulab, Italy
– Labcademy, Spain
– VIA-UC, Denmark
– New Arts,Netherlands
– Dimitra, Greece
– Kau Academy, Estonia
– Fundacja Arteria, Poland
– Association Prostor Plus, Croatia
– MITRA, Slovenia
– Hope for Children, Cyprus
If you would like to know more about the Network and receive future bulletins and alerts, please follow our updates on Twitter (@ecln_network) or register your details HERE.
The ECLN project has been funded by the European Commission – Leonardo Lifelong Learning Programme.